Train to be a STEM-powered Superhero
with Nanogirl these School Holidays!
How does it work?
Before the start of the school holidays, you’ll receive your exclusive access to the 5 session Nanogirl’s Lab School Holiday Club online programme.
The programme is designed for children aged 7-10. It can be completed in your own time, on your own schedule - all content will be available from 29th June - 20th July.
- Tune in to Nanogirl’s instructional videos, where she’ll bring you into her lab to show you what you’ll be building and how it works.
- Now you’re ready to build your experiment, and test it out!
- Check your Superhero Training Manual (downloadable PDF) for fun activities and extra STEM challenges using your new, superpowered invention.
- Use your downloadable Grown-ups Guide to stay one step ahead of your children, with equipment lists and science cheat sheets so you’ll have all the answers to hand.
- Join the Nanogirl’s Lab Parents Community to connect with Nanogirl and other trainee STEM-powered superheroes!
- All of our experiments and activities are designed to be mess-free, and use equipment you'll already have around the house - no volcanoes erupting in the kitchen here!
Fun & educational projects
Your children will have so much fun they won't even know they're learning! Entertaining and engaging while building hands-on skills.
Give your kids a head start
Research shows that children who spend time building and problem-solving at home are more likely to become high-achieving innovators & leaders. & leaders.
Quality family time
You don't have to be a rocket scientist to do STEM at home! Our Grown-up’s Guide includes parent cheat sheets, making it easy for you to engage in your child's learning journey.
Ready to begin your training?
Nanogirl is ready for her first superhero flight mission, but first of all... she's got to learn the power of flight! Make an indoor-friendly bottle rocket and help her blast off into space!
Nanogirl is back with a new idea to help her develop the superpower of flight! Come on, let's go fly a superkite!
Time to take flight using the science of Bernoulli's Principle. We'll learn about the forces that help planes to fly, and build and test out our own aerofoils!
It's time for a super space adventure - we're going into orbit! Today we'll learn about rockets, and see if we can send Nano-Nanogirl into space!
Ring Glider & Hoop Glider
Nanogirl and Nano-Nanogirl try engineering some new (and quite unusual) glider designs. Will they take flight? Which of your gliders flies the furthest?
Buy One, Give One
At Nanogirl's Lab, we believe that everyone, everywhere should have access to super-powered STEM learning. Sadly we know that for millions of children around the world, learning opportunities like this are financially out of their reach.
For every paid subscription to Nanogirl's Lab School Holiday Club that is bought, we will donate another to a family who may struggle to afford one of our programs.
These subscriptions are reserved for those experiencing significant material hardship. If you qualify, please apply for free access and our team will be in touch.